I’m happy to speak at events on my areas of study.
Places I’ve spoken at over the last few years:
- World Health Organisation Community of Practice for Measuring Social Accountability and Health Outcomes, 2 November 2020.
- 1st Africa Social and Behavioral Change Conference
- Oral presentation on civic engagement in Uganda, 19 February 2019.
- Oral presentation on dignity in development, 20 February 2019.
- 3rd Africa Political Summit, Nairobi, on researching citizen participation
- The Social and Behavioral Change Summit 2018 in Bali (poster presentation)
- London Behavioural Economics Network meetup
- Helix Institute’s course on Digital Microfinance
- BREAK: Behavioral Research for Emerging and Applied Knowledge
- SAP NS2 Solutions Summit 2015
- Plus more client convenings, brown bags and presentations than I’d care to count.